1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The operator of www..com website is „LAMO” GP Jagodziński-Bułach
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By collecting information entered voluntarily into forms.
- By saving cookies in the terminal devices.
- By collecting web server logs.
2. FORM INFORMATION
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties unless with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, i.e. to process the service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities being the Internet domain operators (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment services, or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following:
- To create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- Maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- Defining the user’s profile to display him/her matched materials in advertised networks, in particular, the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s hard drive until they log out, leave the website or turn off web browsing software. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s hard drive. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser will enable you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the User’s hard drive may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to how the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. SERVER LOGS
- Information about some of the user’s behaviours is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Also, the subscription may be subject to:
- Time of inquiry arrival.
- The time it took to send the answer.
- Name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol.
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
- The URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the Website was accessed via a link.
- Information about the user’s browser.
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- The above data is used only to administer the server.
5. DATA SHARING
- The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a physical person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorised authorities by lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. COOKIES MANAGEMENT – HOW TO CONSENT AND DISSENT COOKIE PERMISSIONS?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We advise that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, change the settings in your browser.